This year the Posters shall deal with the following topics:
- LOOKING to the SOUTH: SOIL FERTILITY MANAGEMENT on WARM (dry or wet) CLIMATES
- THE ROLE of the O.M. in the XXI CENTURY in SOILS and the ENVIRONMENT
- SOIL, FERTILISATION, FOOD and HEALTH. PERSPECTIVE from NATURAL MEDICINE
- KYOTO and MONTREAL PROTOCOLS: COMPOST and SOIL BIODIVERSITY
- O.M., COMPOST and SOIL FERTILITY on AGROECOLOGY and ORGANIC AGRICULTURE
- CMC – CONTROLLED MICROBIOLOGICAL COMPOSTING
- CARBON and NUTRIENTS BIOLOGICAL CYCLES. AGRI-CHEMICALS REDUCTION
- SILICON DEFICIENCY and FUNCIONALITY in the BIOSPHERE
- MOLECULAR TECHNIQUES for SOIL and COMPOST ANALYSIS
- DISEASE NATURAL CONTROL with COMPOST TEA and COMPOST. ISR (INDUCED SYSTEMIC RESISTANCE)
- MANAGEMENT of MANURES, CROP RESIDUALS and BY-PRODUCTS from BIO-INDUSTRIES
If you wish to downlad the rules for presenting a poster, please click here.
They should be in MS Word format.
If you wish to downlad the model of how to present it, please click here.
These abstracts will be printed for the Conference Book, together with the oral presentations.
The abstracts must be sent before 30th of September, 2008, to soilACE Scientific Committee.